Tuition for the 2020–2021 School Year:
- Lower School: $24,750
- Middle School: $28,500
- New Family Fee: $3,000 (A one-time New Family Fee will be invoiced in the amount of $3,000 upon receipt of the enrollment agreement. A new family is defined as a family whose children have not been previously enrolled in the school.)
- Deposit: A 10% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your enrollment agreement. The deposit will be applied to your tuition.
Types of Tuition Assistance Available:
- Needs-based Scholarships: Tuition assistance is awarded on the basis of need and the potential family contribution as reported by FACTS Grant & Aid, as well as documentation provided by the family. FASPS uses FACTS Grant & Aid data and household income / asset guidelines annually to assess each family’s ability to pay for their child's education. FASPS makes every effort to meet the demonstrated need of all admitted or enrolled tuition assistance applicants; however, resources are not always sufficient to meet the full need of applicants. Due to the large number of families applying for tuition assistance and the limited timeframe within which awards are made, it is critical that all documents be submitted according to the prescribed deadlines for returning and new students. FASPS notifies applicants of tuition assistance decisions before expecting a binding reply to the offer of enrollment.
- French Government Scholarships: French citizens may be eligible for the Bourses Scolaires Françaises. The FASPS Tuition Assistance program may supplement the amount granted by the French government. Families may apply for both the Bourses Scolaires Françaises and FASPS Tuition Assistance. The FASPS Tuition Assistance application will only be reviewed once you receive the decision from the French government.
Applying for Tuition Assistance:
The deadline to apply for 2021–2022 tuition assistance is February 5, 2021.
FASPS uses FACTS Grant & Aid. Using this trusted third party ensures the tuition assistance review process is objective and fair. To be eligible for consideration for tuition assistance:
- A completed Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS), application fee, and all supporting documents must be received by FACTS Grant & Aid by February 5, 2021. Due to the number of families applying for tuition assistance and to the limited time frame within which awards are to be made, it is critical that all forms, including required tax returns, be submitted according to the prescribed deadlines. No grants will be awarded in the absence of supporting documents.
- Currently enrolled FASPS families must be in good standing on all debt obligations to the School.
- For students of divorced or separated parents, a PFS, an application fee, and supporting documents are required from all financially responsible parties.
- It should be understood that lifestyle choices that result in increased expenses or decreased income cannot be underwritten by the Tuition Assistance Program at FASPS.
How to Apply: Families wishing to apply for tuition assistance should submit a completed Parents' Financial Statement (PFS) with all required supporting documents and non-refundable application fee of $34 directly to FACTS Grant & Aid via its secure portal.
Required Supporting Documents (Please upload copies of the following supporting documents directly to FACTS Grant & Aid either by digital upload or by mail at DeborahW@FASPS.org
- 2019 or 2020 Federal Income Tax Return with all schedules
- 2020 W2 and/or 1099 forms
- Form 4506 Tax Information Authorization
- Your application is not considered complete without your supporting documents. You may wish to start tax preparation early in order to meet the February deadline. Those who are unable to complete tax returns early, such as business owners, may fill out the PFS using estimates based on the prior year and submit the tax returns when they become available. No grants will be awarded in the absence of supporting documents.
Applying for a French Government Scholarship:
Les ressortissants français enregistrés au consulat de San Francisco qui désirent effectuer une demande de bourse auprès du gouvernement français doivent contacter Déborah Worrall, Directrice des Admissions, au (206) 275-3533, ext. 275, ou DeborahW@FASPS.org
Pour effectuer une demande de bourse scolaire au Consulat Général de San Francisco pour l’année 2021-2022, vous aurez besoin des documents suivants :
Pour des informations détaillées sur le calcul des bourses, veuillez consulter le site du consulat ici
. Pour les familles qui effectuent une première demande, il est nécessaire de contacter Mme Myriam Loury, gestionnaire chargée des dossiers de bourse au consulat de San Francisco, afin de prendre rendez-vous en personne à San Francisco ou bien convenir d’un rendez-vous téléphonique.
Mme Myriam Loury
Consulat de France à San Francisco
88 Kearny Street, Suite 600
San Francisco, CA 94108
Purchasing Dewar's The Tuition Refund Plan:
to access Dewar’s “Tuition Refund Plan” leaflet. This plan covers withdrawal or absence for medical reasons, withdrawal or absence for other than medical reasons, and dismissal from school:
- The Cost Is 2.4% of Tuition
- Payment Will Be Taken With the First Tuition Payment in July 2020
- If You Wish to Take This Insurance for 2020–2021, You Will Need to Contact Déborah Worrall Before the End of the School Year (DeborahW@FASPS.org)