Learn About FASPS
We believe that meeting families one-on-one is the best way to establish a personal connection and make the most of your visit to the school, so all of our tours will be one family at a time. We invite you to register for an in-person tour
during the morning while class is in session or outside of regular school hours. For morning tours, we will ask for proof of vaccination upon entrance. Children are not allowed at this time.
Sign up for a virtual meeting
with our Admissions Director or Admissions Assistant so that we can learn about your family and answer your questions about FASPS.
During Your Tour / Discussion, You Will Learn About:
- France’s global network of French schools and what it means to be a French-American school.
- The value and life-long advantages of a bilingual education.
- FASPS’s diverse and international community.
- The qualifications of our faculty.
- The structure of our curriculum from Tiny Young Pre-kindergarten (TYPK) through Grade 8.
- Arts and music, coding and technology, physical education, and field trips.
- Our team of learning specialists.
- Student wellbeing and social and emotional learning at FASPS.
- Our Extended Day, Hot Lunch, and Bus Programs.
- And more … !