Learn About FASPS
We believe that meeting families one-on-one is the best way to establish a personal connection and make the most of your visit to the school, so all of our tours will be one family at a time. We invite you to register for an in-person tour
outside of regular school hours. If you’d prefer to take a tour during the school day when students are present, we will ask for proof of vaccination upon entrance. Children are not allowed at this time.
During Your Tour / Discussion, You Will Learn About:
- France’s global network of French schools and what it means to be a French-American school.
- The value and life-long advantages of a bilingual education.
- FASPS’s diverse and international community.
- The qualifications of our faculty.
- The structure of our curriculum from Young Pre-kindergarten (YPK) through Grade 8.
- Arts and music, coding and technology, physical education, and field trips.
- Our team of learning specialists.
- Student wellbeing and social and emotional learning at FASPS.
- Our Extended Day, Hot Lunch, and Bus Programs.
- And more … !