FASPS’s Student Success Team
FASPS’s Student Success Team is a team of specialists who support students with specific needs. Cécile Chapel, FASPS’s Dean of Students, centralizes student needs, making sure they get the proper support and accommodations necessary for them to succeed at school.
Our Student Success Teams Comprises the Following Faculty:
- Marion Simonin is a French “Orthophoniste” (Speech Therapist). She works with our students in elementary and middle school.
- Annette Hynes is our English Reading Specialist. She works with students in our elementary school.
- Jean-Michel Boronat is our School Counselor. M. Boronat will start at FASPS in the spring of 2023.
- Doris Gueye Oué is our French as a Foreign Language Teacher. She works with students in Kindergarten and Grade 1.
- Charles Sisson coordinates English classes for our English language learners in Grades 1–8.