Our prospective 2021–2022 families can learn about FASPS in different ways:
- In-person Tour: Families can schedule an in-person tour of the school based on the following criteria: two adults maximum from the same family (no children) and outside regular school hours. We will perform a health screening, maintain physical distancing, and enforce a face covering-on policy while at the school.
- Virtual Discussion: Families can schedule a virtual discussion with our admissions director, Déborah Worrall.
During our tours / discussions, families will …
- Hear a short presentation about the school (what it means to be a French-American school, the value and implications of a bilingual education, how the network of international French schools works, the make-up of our student body, the qualifications of our faculty, the structure of our curriculum from young pre-kindergarten through grade 8, and more).
- Learn about our music program, coding & technology, physical education, and field trips.
- Hear more about our learning specialists, student and staff wellbeing, and positive discipline.
- Learn about our popular Extended Day, Hot Lunch, and Bus programs.
To sign up for a tour / virtual discussion, click here
. For further information, click here