- There is no French language requirement for students entering Tiny YPK through Kindergarten.
- For Grades 2–8, language proficiency in French is required, and a language assessment may be required for admission.
- Children in YPK and up must be potty-trained before they start school. Applicants for Tiny YPK are not required to be potty-trained.
Step 1: Submit an Application:
- FASPS uses a web-based application called Ravenna for tour registrations, event registrations, and application submissions. If none of the tour dates or times fit your schedule, please email Admissions@FASPS.org to book a time that works for you.
- An application fee of $110 will be requested by Ravenna at the time you submit your application. March 5, 2023, is the application deadline for the 2023–2024 school year. To inquire about rolling admissions or to apply for the current school year, please contact the Admissions Office at Admissions@FASPS.org.
Step 2: Family Interview:
- Schedule a 45-minute meeting (virtual or in-person) with the Admissions Office so that we can get to know one another. If none of the time slots on Ravenna fit your schedule, please email Admissions@FASPS.org to schedule your visit.
Step 3: Submit Prior School Reports or Teacher Recommendations:
- Request a teacher recommendation (YPK–K only). A link to the Teacher Recommendation Form is included in your online application account, and your child’s teacher can easily submit it to FASPS online.
- Upload two years of report cards (Grades 1–8 only).
- Upload a 2–3 paragraph personal introduction (Grades 6–8 only).
Step 4: Student Visit:
- Participate in a Discovery Morning (local TYPK–K applicants only) on January 28, 2023 or March 4, 2023.
- Spend a day at FASPS (local Grade 1–8 applicants only).
Step 5: Decisions Released:
- Admissions decisions will be published on Ravenna and sent to parents via email on March 17, 2023.
- Decision letters for applications received after the deadline will be sent on a rolling basis.
Step 6: Confirm Your Enrollment:
- If your child is accepted, we ask that you return your signed contract with a non-refundable deposit of 10% by March 24, 2023, in order to secure your child’s spot.