Choosing the right school for your child and your family is an important decision. Our goal is to provide all the information and assistance that you need during this exciting time. When you visit our campus, you will experience firsthand the dynamic benefits of a bilingual learning environment and the vibrant enthusiasm of our students. We also encourage you to visit our information page
on the cognitive and cultural advantages of bilingual education for young children.
We are currently accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year. You can begin your application online by clicking here
, or you can contact our Admissions Office at Admissions@FASPS.org
or at (206) 275-3533, ext. 275, should you have any questions.
- No French language requirement for Tiny YPK through Kindergarten.
- Children in YPK and up must be potty-trained before they start school.
- For Grades 1–8, an existing language proficiency in French is required. A language assessment may be required for admission.
Step 1: Getting to Know FASPS
The best way to discover FASPS is during a school tour, where you will see our faculty and students in action! In order to simplify the application process, FASPS now uses a web-based application called Ravenna
for tour registrations application submissions. Many other Puget Sound independent schools also use this system, along with common forms, making it easier for families to apply to multiple schools. Families can use Ravenna to manage their applications from start to finish, including registration for parent tours, student visits, and open houses.
Submit an inquiry or sign up for a school tour: Please click here
to create or log in to your Ravenna account. If none of the tour dates or times fits in your schedule, please email Admissions@FASPS.org
to schedule a tour that works for you.
Step 2: The Application:
- Complete the Online Application: Create or log in to your Ravenna account to access the application steps and form. An $80 application fee is also payable online. Applications for the current school year are welcome and will be considered on a rolling basis as long as space is available.
- Request a Teacher Recommendation (YPK–K Only): A link to the Teacher Recommendation Form is included in your online application account, and your child’s teacher can easily submit it to FASPS online.
- Upload Two Years of Report Cards (Grades 1–8 Only)
- Upload a 2–3 Paragraph Personal Introduction (Grades 6–8 Only)
Step 3: The Admissions Visits:
- Schedule a Family Visit With the Office of Admissions: If none of the time slots on Ravenna fit your schedule, please email Admissions@FASPS.org to schedule your visit.
- Participate in a Discovery Morning (Local YPK–K Applicants Only)
- Spend a Day at FASPS (Local Grade 1–8 Applicants Only)
For Families Who Live Out of State or Abroad
Every year, FASPS welcomes new students from all over the world. We receive many applications from families who are relocating to the Seattle area, and we understand that you may be unable to visit the school in person before your family’s arrival. In this case, our director of admissions will schedule a phone call with you in order to answer your questions and inform you about FASPS’s vision and programs. A complete online application is required by the application deadline (depending on your child’s age, please consult the application instructions above in full). Click here
to begin the application process. If you have any questions, please contact the director of admissions at (206) 275-3533, ext. 275, or at Admissions@FASPS.org